JXSC have provided a full set sand gold wash plant to our Sudan customer. This plant is 20TPH input process capacity, raw material is sand type, without sticky clay, can wash clean easyly. gold size is very small fine.
We have designed most effective processing flowchart according to customer’s ore conditions, provide full set equipment, and send our engineer to customer’s mine site for equipment installation and commissioning guidance.
This plant’s process flowchart is as below. Full set equipments include:
1) 1 set trommel screen: for washing clean sand and sieving out some bigger particles.
2) 1 set gold centrigugal concentrator: the undersize slurry from trommel screen will go to this centrifugal by gravity, for primary concentration of gold.
3) 1 set small gold shaking table: the concentrate ore from centrifugal machine will go to shaking table for final separation, then can get very pure gold.
4) 1 sets belt conveyor: for transfer away bigger particles.
5) 1 set sluice box: for recovery tailings that coming from gold centrifugal concentrator. Can get some gold from the tailing.
JXSC can provide the gold washing plant capacity as per requested from 5TPH to 200TPH or bigger, and recommend the most effective washing and separation machines as per customer’s gold ore conditions.