1, the impact of particle size on flotation
The ore is too thick, and even if the mineral has been dissociated from the monomer, it is often unable to float because it exceeds the buoyancy of the bubble. The particle size is too fine and is also detrimental to flotation. Therefore, the flotation behavior of various granularities is different.
- Technological measures for coarsematerialflotation
Because the coarser ore is relatively heavy, it is not easy to suspend in the flotation machine, and the probability of collision with the bubble is reduced. After the bubble is attached, the falling force is large and it is easy to fall off. Therefore, under the general process conditions, the coarse-grained ore particles have a poor flotation effect. In order to improve the flotation of coarse particles, the following special process conditions can be employed.
- It is necessary to select a special flotation machine suitable for flotation coarse particles, etc.; (2) to improve and adjust the structure and operation of the conventional flotation machine;
- appropriately increase the concentration of the slurry;
- to improve the pharmaceutical system .
- Process measures for fine flotation
Fine particles refer to slime less than 18 microns or less than 10 microns. The main reasons leading to slower flotation speed, selective deterioration, lower recovery rate and marked deterioration of flotation index are:
- due to the significant enhancement of the surface energy of the particles, it is easy to adhere to form a slime cover on the surface of the coarse particles;
- The micro-particles have a large specific surface area and surface energy, and therefore have a high drug adsorption capacity and poor adsorption selectivity;
- due to a decrease in contact efficiency and adhesion efficiency, the bubble capture rate of the ore particles is decreased, and at the same time The “armor” phenomenon of the mud of the bubble affects the carrying capacity of the bubble.
- Therefore, in order to mitigate and prevent the harmful effects of slime and enhance fine flotation, it is necessary to eliminate and prevent the mud from interfering with the flotation process.