Mineral Processing Cases study: 100TPH Alluvial Gold & Diamond Processing Plant in Congo. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
100TPH Alluvial Gold & Diamond Processing Plant in CongoRelease time：19 August 2019
Material: alluvial gold & diamond mixture
Max. Feeding size: 200mm
Raw mineral description:
1. The ratio of diamonds to gold is about 5:5
2. Diamond particle size: from 0.2 carats to 120 carats
3. Gold particle size: from gold powder to 7g gold bullion
4. Raw ore contains mud
Separate the gold and diamonds
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Trommel scrubber||1500, 18.5kw||1|
|Jig separator||JT4-2, 7.5kw||4|
|Belt conveyor||600*15m, 5.5kw||2|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||2|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).