Dry Drum Magnetic separator is one of the most widely used and versatile machines in mineral processing. Mineral technologies electrostatic separators suitable for manganese ore, magnetite, pyrrhotite, roasting ore, ilmenite, hematite, and other materials below 50mm granularity, dry magnetic separator, and wet drum magnetic separator.
1. For pre-separating at magnetic separation plants, remove stones mixed in ores, restoring the geologic grade of ores, saving energy, and increasing the plant’s treatment capacity.
2. Used in mining stope to recover iron ore from waste stones and improve resource utilization.
3. For slag treatment at steel mills to recover metal iron.
4. For garbage disposal to separate and recover usable metal which would be helpful to the environment.
1. Magnetic intensity is adjustable.
2. Science structure, lightweight, reliable operation, easy maintenance.
3. One machine can have a single, double, or three drums.
4. The dry process, increases separation efficiency.
【Dry Drum Magnetic Separator Working Principle】Under the action of water flow, the ore particles are in a loose state. The magnetic field causes the magnetic ore particles to magnetically form a "magnet", and the concentrate is concentrated on the cylinder. Non-magnetic or weakly magnetic minerals are left in the slurry with the slurry exiting the trough, which is the tailings.
【Maintenance】The drive belt should be adjusted to the proper position. If the belt is found to be seriously worn, replace the belt with the same length; If the permanent magnet cylinder of the dry magnetic separator is found to be detached, the glue should be re-attached; Check if there are any iron and other debris in the box, and find it immediately after processing; Check the lubricating oil of each lubrication point and replenish it in time.
|Model||Shell Diameter(mm)||Shell Length(mm)||Shell Rotation Speed(r/min)||Feeding Size(mm)||Processing Capacity(t/h)||Power(kW)|
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.