Mineral Processing Cases study: 18TPH Alluvial Gold & Diamond Mining Process in Angola. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
18TPH Alluvial Gold & Diamond Mining Process in AngolaPublished Date：20 August 2019
Material: Alluvial Gold & Diamond mixture
Feeding size: 0-5mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral type: alluvial / placer gold and diamond
2. Particle size: diamond 1-2mm; gold < 1mm
3. Contains no mud.
Mainly separate the tin, increase the tin concentrate grade as much as possible;
Pick out magnetic minerals
1. Separate the gold and diamond
2. Increase the grade as much as possible
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Vibrating feeder||1200*2400, 5.5kw||2|
|Belt conveyor||650*12m, 4kw||1|
|Jig concentrator||JT2-2, 3kw||1|
|Slurry pump||3/2, 5.5kw||1|
|Shaking table||1800*4500, 1T/H, 1.1kw||6|
|Gold sluice||1000*600, 3kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.