JXSC has provided a successful 50TPH rock manganese processing plant in Kenya. We offered a details layout design with base construction drawings accordingly, provided a complete set of plant machines and our engineers went to the mine site for plant installation & commissioning guidance.
50TPH Manganese Ore Processing Plant in KenyaPublished Date：14 April 2023
The manganese ore is a rock type, has clay, a maximum input size of 100mm, manganese concentrate size is 0-25mm, the Mn grade in raw ore is around 18%, Fe2O3 accounts for 10% to 15%, SiO2 accounts for 25% to 35%.
- Wheel loader feeds raw ore to the hopper, through a vibrating feeder evenly sends the ore to a belt conveyor, then to trommel scrubber for washing clay and screening out bigger than 25mm, 0-5mm, 5-25mm.
- Bigger than 25mm materials go to the jaw crusher to crush to a smaller size, then go to a vibrating screen for sieving out 0-5mm,5-25mm, and above 25mm which is back to the jaw crusher for re-crushing. For 5-25mm material, it will be sent to the jig machine for gravity separation out Mn concentrate by belt conveyor. For 0-5mm material, it will be sent to another jig for gravity separation out of Mn concentrate by a slurry pump.
- 0-5mm and 5-25mm materials of trommel scrubber separately go to different jig machines for gravity separation out Mn concentrate.
- The 0-5mm Mn concentrate from the jig machine is sent to the magnetic separator for further removing impurities.
- The 0-5mm Mn concentrate from the magnetic separator goes to a dewatering screen for dehydration.
JXSC is a professional mining equipment manufacturer & mining ore solution expert， it has many successful cases such as gold plants, diamond solutions, etc., If you need such a service please contact us.
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.