Mineral Processing Cases study: 60TPH Zircon Rutile Ilmenite Sand Plant in Ghana. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
60TPH Zircon Rutile Ilmenite Sand Plant in GhanaPublished Date：09 September 2020
Raw material: beach zircon sand, contains no clay
Size: The grain size of raw ore is 0-2mm, and that of heavy mineral is 0-1mm
Main mineral: Zircon, rutile, iron, titanium iron, a total of about 20%
Customer’s request: 1. As much as possible recover the rutile, zircon, iron , titanium iron these heavy minerals.
2. The output reaches 5,000 to 10,000 tons per month, 20 working hours per day.
Notes: in order to reduce the investment in the early stage of equipment, belt conveyors and hopper are made locally according to the site conditions.
Be a good customer’s adviser and assistant, let the user’s every investment get rich returns.
(1) selection of equipment model.
(2) design and manufacture products according to customers’ special requirements.
(3) training technical personnel for customers.
Respect customers; Give customers rest assured, a relaxed, a surprise; Committed to improving the overall value of customers.
(1) product acceptance.
(2) assist the client to draw up the construction plan.
(1) assign special after-sales service personnel to guide the installation and debugging of customers on-site.
(2) equipment installation and debugging.
(3) on-site training of operators.
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.