Iron ore is an important raw material for iron and steel production enterprises. Natural ore (iron ore) gradually selects iron through crushing, grinding, magnetic separation, flotation, gravity separation, and other procedures. Iron ore is a mineral aggregate that contains iron elements or iron compounds and can be economically utilized.
200TPH Iron Rock Ore Processing PlantRelease time：11 March 2022
This is a 200t/h iron rock ore processing plant, the raw ore information as below
- Iron rock ore, magnetite Fe3O4
- Rock needs to be crushed to 6mm for releasing inside the iron
- Processing capacity: 200tph
- Require for dry process
- The dump truck feeds raw ore to the hopper, then to vibrating feeder.
- Vibrating feeder evenly feeds jaw crusher. jaw crusher crush big rock to medium size 50-100mm
- Jaw crusher output is sent to cone crusher via belt conveyor.
- Cone crusher crush rock to 30mm.
- Cone crusher output is sent to 1st vibrating screen via belt conveyor. the vibrating screen is set 1 layer screen with 30mm mesh size.
- Over screen +30mm is back to cone crusher for re-crushing via belt conveyor.
- Under screen -30mm are sent to double roll crusher via belt conveyor. double roll crusher crush ore to 6mm.
- Double roll crusher output is sent to 2nd vibrating screen. this vibrating screen is set 1 layer screen with 6mm mesh size.
- Over screen +6mm is back to double roll crusher for reprocessing.
- Under screen -6mm are sent to transit fine ore bin.
- Use 8 belt conveyors from the fine ore bin to feed 8 dry magnetic separators. magnetic separator concentrating iron.
- Iron concentrate and tailing are sent to the stockpile by belt conveyors.
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.