Mineral Processing Cases study: 100TPH Tantalum Mining Plant in Uganda. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
100TPH Tantalum Mining Plant in UgandaPublished Date：19 August 2019
Material: Coltan ore (Alluvial Tantalie)
Max. Feeding size: 0-100mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral composition: iron, Ilmenite, hematite, tin, tantalum niobium
2. Particle size distribution: 10-60mm takes 85-90%
3. Raw ore contains agglomerate slime
increase the tantalum concentrate as much as possible
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Vibrating feeder||3800*96, 11kw||1|
|Trommel scrubber||950*4000+2000, 7.5kw||2|
|Jaw crusher||J150*750, 15kw||1|
|Vibrating screen||900*1800, 5.5kw||1|
|Ball mill||1836, 220kw||2|
|Jig separator||JT2-2, 3kw||2|
|Belt conveyor||650*18m, 7.5kw||7|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||4|
|Three disc magnetic separator||3kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.