Mineral Processing Cases study: 150TPH Coltan Ore Processing Plant in Ghana. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
150TPH Coltan Ore Processing Plant in GhanaRelease time：19 August 2019
Material: Coltan ore (Alluvial Tantalie)
Max. Feeding size: 0-100mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Tantalum concentrate grain 1-50 mm
2. Raw ore does not contain slime
3. The concentrate is all in the sand and can be washed with a trommel screen
4. Raw ore contains mud
increase the tantalum-niobium grade as much as possible
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Trommel scrubber||1500, 18.5kw||1|
|Jig separator||JT4-2, 7.5kw||4|
|Belt conveyor||600*15m, 5.5kw||2|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||2|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).