Mineral Processing Cases study: 25TPH Tantalite Mining Plant in Burundi. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
25TPH Tantalite Mining Plant in BurundiPublished Date：20 August 2019
Material: tantalum niobium tantalite
Feeding size: 0-200mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Grade of raw ore: 300g/ton, 27% tantalum in concentrate
2. Particle size distribution: Concentrate particle size is less than 1mm and 50% is less than 40 microns
3. Raw ore contains agglomerate slime
4. Mineral type: hard rock & placer ore
increase the tantalum concentrate as much as possible
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Vibrating feeder||380*96, 11kw||1|
|Trommel scrubber||900*4500+2000, 7.5kw||1|
|Slurry pump||4/3, 11kw||1|
|Slurry pump||3/2, 5.5kw||1|
|Slurry pump||2/1.5, 3kw||1|
|Jig concentrator||2-2, 3kw||1|
|Vibrating screen||1545, 5.5kw||2|
|cyclone + drainage screen||1545, 5.5kw||2|
|Jig separator||JT2-2, 3kw||2|
|Belt conveyor||650*15m, 5.5kw||9|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||6|
|Jaw crusher||150*750, 15kw||1|
|High press pump||22kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.