Mineral Processing Cases study: 75TPH Diamond Dense Medium Separation Process in Congo. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
75TPH Diamond Dense Medium Separation Process in CongoPublished Date：21 August 2019
Material: Alluvial Diamond
Feeding size: 0-300mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral type: alluvial / placer diamond deposit
2. Raw Ore Particle size: 0-300mm, in which, +50mm 10%, 25-50mm 15%, 1-25mm 25%, 0-1mm 50%.
3. Diamond particle size: 1-25mm
3. Contains slime
increase the diamond grade as much as possible.
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Belt conveyor||650*20m, 7.5kw||3|
|Vibrating screen||1236, 4kw||2|
|Slurry pump||6/4, 30kw||1|
|Slurry pump||3/2, 11kw||3|
|Electric control cabinet||/||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.