Mineral Processing Cases study: 80TPH Alluvial Gold & Rock Gold Processing Plant in Venezuela. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
80TPH Alluvial Gold & Rock Gold Processing Plant in VenezuelaPublished Date：11 September 2020
Raw material: mix of alluvial gold and rock gold, contains 25% mud (not very sticky)
Capacity: 80TPH (rock gold 40%, placer gold 60%)
Feed Size: 0-200mm, placer gold size 0-3mm
Grade: 0.5-1.2 g/t
|Coarse jaw crusher||250*400||15||1|
|Fine jaw crusher||150*750||15||1|
|Electrostatic Vibration Feeder||GZ1||0.5||1|
|electric control cabinet||/||/||1|
Notes: in order to reduce the investment in the early stage of equipment, belt conveyors and hopper are made locally according to the site conditions.
Be a good customer’s adviser and assistant, let the user’s every investment get rich returns.
(1) selection of equipment model.
(2) design and manufacture products according to customers’ special requirements.
(3) training technical personnel for customers.
Respect customers; Give customers rest assured, a relaxed, a surprise; Committed to improving the overall value of customers.
(1) product acceptance.
(2) assist the client to draw up the construction plan.
(1) assign special after-sales service personnel to guide the installation and debugging of customers on-site.
(2) equipment installation and debugging.
(3) on-site training of operators.
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.