Stone washing machine, also called sand washing machine, is used for desliming and screening a large number of sand and gravel in construction sites, sand and gravel factories, prefabrication plants, and hydroelectric construction sites, and can also be used for ore sorting operations. Stone washing machines can be roughly divided into spiral sand washing machines, drum stone washing machines, vibrating stone washing machines, wheel bucket stone washing machines, and cylinder stone washing machines.
Sand Washing Machine Types
Spiral Sand Washing Machine
The spiral sand washing machine forms a sedimentation tank at the lower part of the inclined tank. The screw head is submerged in the sedimentation tank. The motor drives the screw through the reducer to rotate, and the cleaning water is fed from the bottom of the sedimentation tank to complete cleaning, dehydration, and classification.
The spiral stone(sand) washing machine is made of foreign advanced technology level, combined with domestic stone washing machine equipment, researched and developed new high-efficiency equipment, scientifically and rationally combines all components into one to ensure the integrity of the equipment, mainly used for construction sites, sand, and gravel. It is widely used in the desliming and screening of sand and gravel in factories, prefabrication plants, and hydropower construction sites and can also be used in ore sorting operations. The spiral stone washing machine suits operating materials with different fine-grained and coarse-grained materials specifications. The spiral stone washing machine uses a screw to propel the stones to separate them from water and soil, so the rocks are pretty clean after processing, and it is one of the more famous stone washing equipment.
The spiral sand washing machine comprises a central shaft driven by a motor, a drum frame, a rotating threaded groove, and a metal screen. The steel bars connect the main shaft with the drum frame. A rotating thread groove fixes the inner edge of the roller frame, a metal screen wraps the outer edge of the roller frame, and two water pipes go deep into the spiral cavity of the rotating thread groove. The spiral thread groove has a certain stroke length from the beginning to the end. When the stroke is completed, the cleaned stone has fully met or exceeded the national ministry standard. The mud and water washed from the rocks leak directly from the screen and flow into the sedimentation tank for sedimentation. The sedimented water can be pumped out again for recycling. The conveyor belt machine, the screening cylinder, and the screening washing cylinder are sequentially connected to the towable trailer for joint operation. There is a pair of meshing gears at both ends of the screen, the gears are integrated shafts, and the shaft is the transmission shaft of the motor. A couple of meshing bevel gears are installed on the gear shaft, a pulley is installed on the gear shaft, and the belt on the transmission shaft is driven. Pulley, the motor drives the whole machine to work. Four tugboats support the cleaning cylinder, the motor drives the reducer, and the large and small gears drive the cleaning cylinder to rotate at a low speed. The mud and stone powder aggregates are fed from the feed port and enter the rotating drum. The wear-resistant rubber liner installed at a certain angle in the cleaned drum is continuously lifted and thrown and moves from the feed end to the discharge end. It is cycled multiple times and washed with forward or reverse flushing water during the process. The cleaned aggregate is screened and dehydrated by the discharge end drum sieve and then discharged. Wastewater containing sludge flows through the perforated baffle at the discharge or feed end.
Wheel Bucket Sand Washing Machine
The wheel bucket sand washing machine (stone washing machine) wide used in washing, grading, impurity removal, and other operations in metallurgy, building materials, hydropower, and other industries. It is suitable for washing fine-grained and coarse-grained materials. It is ideal for construction sand and road construction sand. The sand washing machine has a reasonable structure, convenient maintenance, large processing capacity, low power consumption, and high cleaning degree. Novel sealing structure, fully enclosed oil bath transmission device, and adjustable overflow weir plate ensure that this series of products are efficient, durable, have good cleaning and dehydrating effects, and are stable fine-grained products.
The wheel bucket sand washing machine comprises a wheel bucket, machine base, and transmission device. The machine base supports the wheel bucket and transmission system and forms a sand washing tank. The sand raised by the wheel bucket is sent away through the conveying device.
1. The machine’s structure is simple, and the impeller drive bearing device is isolated from water and water-receiving materials, significantly avoiding damage due to water, sand, and pollutants.
2. The sand washing machine (stone washing machine) has obvious advantages compared with the traditional spiral sand washing machine when it is used for sand washing in the gravel field:
- The loss of medium-fine sand and stone powder is minimal. The gradation and fineness modulus of the washed construction sand meets the national standards of “Sand for Construction” and “Pebbles and Crushed Stones for Construction.”
- The machine has almost no wearing parts except the screen.
- Long service life, no maintenance for a long time.
The motor and the reducer drive this type of sand washing machine (stone washing machine) to drive the impeller in the water tank to rotate circularly in the water tank so that the sand, gravel, or slag particles in the water tank are stirred and turned over in the water. Wash and discharge the water-receiving material after being dehydrated in the impeller.
The wheel bucket sand washing machine is a new type of water washing equipment in recent years. It can not only wash sand, but also wash stones, and it has a wide range of uses and a large social demand.
Drum Stone Washing Machine
The drum stone washing machine makes the stones collide, rub, and roll with the rotation of the drum and is sprayed with a high-pressure water gun, so the water demand is large, but the output is large.
Safety Rules for The Use of Stone Washing Machines
- Before starting the stone washing machine, rotate the rotor by hand to check for abnormalities in all parts of the machine.
- The user unit should install protective equipment on the V-belt according to the site’s specific conditions before it can operate.
- When the stone washing machine is running, it is not allowed to repair and cleaned up, and it is strictly forbidden to start the engine for maintenance.
- Do not add material stones exceeding the specified size.
- The machine should rotate in a fixed direction and not in the opposite direction.
- When the machine is running, if there is abnormal vibration or noise, stop feeding immediately. After the material in the box is exhausted, stop the motor immediately and inspect it, and continue to run after troubleshooting. In case of emergency, stop the engine first, remove the material in the chamber before starting the machine, and start it without load.
- Do not pile the working site of the stone washing machine with sundries, and there must be lighting equipment with sufficient light.