Mineral Processing Cases study: 50TPH Alluvial Tin Ore Mining Plant in Nigeria. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
50TPH Alluvial Tin Ore Mining Plant in NigeriaPublished Date：20 August 2019
Material: Tin ore
Feeding size: 0-150mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral type: alluvial tin/ placer tin ore
2. Tin concentrate grade 5%, size 0-5mm
3. Composition: tin, ilmenite, hematite, tantalum niobium, tungsten, silica sand, zircon, etc.
4. Contains sticky mud.
Mainly separate the tin, increase the tin concentrate grade as much as possible;
Pick out magnetic minerals
1. Tyre mobile processing line
2. Increase the tin concentrate grade as much as possible
3. Equipped with hopper feeder, grizzly gap 150mm
4. Welded steel plate inside the ore washer
5. Manganese steel 5mm mesh
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Vibrating feeder||1236, 3kw||2|
|Belt conveyor||500*12m, 4kw||1|
|Ball mill||1536, 150kw||1|
|Slurry pump||3/2, 5.5kw||1|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||18|
|Magnetic separator||220*1000, 3kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.