- What to do if the sand washing machine has a poor cleaning effect?
- The efficiency of a sand washing machine is low, how to increase production capacity?
- How to deal with the frequent failure of sand washing machines that affects production?
Our sales and engineering team has received a lot of questions about those questions related to efficiency and productivity from buyers and customers, so in this article, we’re going to share 7 ways to improve efficiency of sand washing machines like the wheel sand washer or spiral sand washer.
Prevent debris from entering the charging port
The cleanliness and mud content of sand are one of the reasons for the decline in the output of sand washing machines.
During the cleaning process of the sand washer, it is necessary to prevent impurities from affecting the cleaning effect of the finished product. In addition, it is necessary to prevent materials with high hardness from entering the inside of the machine, which will cause wear to the equipment and reduce the service life.
Control the liquid level of the sand washing machine reasonably
If the liquid level is too low, the cleaning effect cannot be achieved; while the liquid level is too high, water resources are wasted, but the ideal cleaning effect is not achieved, and the ore is likely to overflow. The amount of materials for one-time cleaning must be within the specified range, otherwise it is prone to failure.
Adjust the concentration to the critical value
Ore concentration is the main factor that needs to be adjusted during the operation of the sand washing machine. It is related to the graded particle size and also related to the processing capacity under this particle size.
The processing capacity of the sand washing machine reaches the maximum under the critical concentration. The critical concentration is related to the specified graded particle size and changes with the density of the ore and the mud content.
The higher the ore density or the lower the mud content, the higher the critical concentration, and vice versa Of course, the relationship between the critical concentration and the graded particle size is the same as the mud content, that is, the lower the graded particle size, the smaller the critical concentration.
Clarify sand and gravel properties
The production capacity of the sand washing machine is related to the properties of sand and gravel, including the hardness, density, mud content, particle size of the sand and gravel materials. For example, the uneven sand and gravel materials and their own different attributes may affect the processing capacity of the sand washing equipment. The density of the material is directly proportional to the production capacity of the sand washing machine. The influence of mud content and ore size is mainly reflected in the viscosity of the slurry, which reduces the viscosity and increases the sedimentation speed of mineral particles. The processing capacity and classification accuracy of the sand washing machine will be better.
Make sure the installation location is appropriate
The sand washer should be placed in a suitable location, it can be placed on a flat ground, or placed at a high place, but the plane must be hard enough, and it must not be placed close to the water source. These places are prone to collapse. Cause unnecessary production troubles. In addition, there must be sufficient production space to ensure stable material transportation and production, and sufficient storage space for machine-made sand after cleaning to avoid secondary pollution.
The operators should be properly trained
According to our research, more than 60% of low or affected production capacity may be caused by the error or Illegal operation. Poor technical level will affect the normal operation of the equipment, and will greatly reduce the production efficiency of the sand washing machine. In some cases, those wrong operations may even break the equipment.
Before the machine runs, checking the equipment carefully is highly recommended. This rule is not only suitable for sand wash machines, but also for all kinds of equipment.
Here are some aspects you should checked before run the sand washer:
- Check whether there are residual impurities in the bucket, discharge port, water storage tank, etc. of the equipment. If necessary, remove them immediately. Make sure that the passage of each component is unobstructed and clean.
- Check the firmness of the equipment connection anchor bolts, take firm measures for loose bolts, and ensure the stability of the connection of the equipment components, especially the tightness of the screws.
- The oil quantity of the reducer should be checked in time during operation, and the gear transmission of the equipment should be kept in good gear to ensure that the gear transmission belt is not worn or damaged.
- The feeding of equipment should be ensured continuously and evenly, and it should not be too much or too little, which will result in insufficient material cleaning.
- Each rotating bearing and reducer should ensure that the lubricant is sufficient and clean. At the same time, it is necessary to select a suitable lubricant to increase it. The lubricant of the reducer should be replaced on time after one month of use. The process must ensure the cleanliness of the equipment bearings and adding pipes to prevent contamination of the lubricant.
- The sand washing machine should be cleaned in time after use, otherwise the pipeline will be blocked after a long time.
- Regularly observe the internal wear and tear of the sand washer. If parts are found to be worn to affect production and operation, they must be repaired or replaced in time.
In the long-term production and operation process, the sand washing machine will affect the sand washing effect and efficiency due to various problems. If you also encounter this problem in future production, you may wish to check the above 7 aspects to find the right cause and prescribe the right medicine.
We hope those methods will help you when you meet those situations.