JXSC has provided a successful 5TPH rock tin processing plant in Uganda. The client has their own engineer team for setting up this plant, so no requirement for our engineer site service. While we offer a details layout design with base construction drawings accordingly.
5TPH Rock Tin Processing Plant in UgandaPublished Date：22 October 2022
The rock stone needs to crush less than 5mm to release the inside tin. The Tin granularity size range from 2-5mm.
- The raw ore is fed into a hopper by an excavator, the hopper with grizzly bar, which separates away the big stone bigger than 150mm as per requirement.
- Under the hopper, use a trough feeder to feed the material evenly to the belt conveyor.
- The belt conveyor transports the stone to the jaw crusher. The input stone size is around 120mm(actually, the client’s raw stone is less than 100mm) to crush into a smaller around 30mm.
- The output from the jaw crusher goes to the second stage roller crusher by conveyor.
- The roller crusher crushes the stone size 30mm into fine gravel around 5mm.
- The vibrating screen for the screening is here. The bigger than 5mm back to crush again, and the smaller than 5mm goes to a jig machine.
- The smaller than 5mm will be fed into a jig machine for tin separation by a conveyor. The jig machine with a 2mm screen meshes the aperture. The 2-5mm over the screen as a concentrate, and the <2mm under the jig screen will be fed into the shaking table by the slurry pump.
- The shaking table for fine tin separation. Which can improve the upgrade. As there are two sets of shaking tables, so use a distribution tank before them for better feeding.
- There is a dewatering screen required by the client, need to recycle the tailings water from the jig and shaking table.
- Near the dewatering screen, there are two tailings settling ponds required at least. The under-screen <0.5mm particles will go to tailings settling ponds for sedimentation for reuse. The over screen is>0.5mm as waste sand and transfer away by the belt.
JXSC is a professional mining equipment manufacturer & mining ore solution expert， it has many successful cases such as gold plants, diamond solutions, etc., If you need such a service please contact us.
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.