Mineral Processing Cases study: 100TPH Alluvial Coltan Processing Plant in Nigeria. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
100TPH Alluvial Coltan Processing Plant in NigeriaRelease time：19 August 2019
Material: Coltan ore (Alluvial Tantalie)
Max. Feeding size: 0-100mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral composition: iron, Ilmenite, hematite, tin, tantalum niobium
2. particle size distribution: 0-30mm takes 85-90%
3. Raw ore contains agglomerate slime
4. Tantalum concentrate grain 0-30 mm
Considering that the raw ore will agglomerate after rain, very sticky, vibration feeder feeding is not suitable. Customer wants to use a long feeding trough and high pressure water gun spray to disperse the agglomerate material, and then flow to ore washing machine.
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Trommel scrubber||1500, 18.5kw||1|
|Jig separator||JT4-2, 7.5kw||4|
|Belt conveyor||600*15m, 5.5kw||2|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||2|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).