Mineral Processing Cases study: 10TPH Tin Ore Slag Beneficiation Processing Plant in Malaysia. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
10TPH Tin Ore Slag Beneficiation Processing Plant in MalaysiaRelease time：20 August 2019
Material: Tin ore
Feeding size: 0-5mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral type: Tin slag after smelting
2. Tin concentrate size: 0-3mm
3. Composition: tin 1.38%, ilmenite 7.29%, hematite 11.6%, tantalum niobium 7.41%, tungsten 2.13%, silica sand 11.5%
4. Contains stone, mud, oil.
Mainly separate the tin, increase the tin concentrate grade as much as possible;
Pick out magnetic minerals
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Vibrating feeder||1236, 3kw||2|
|Belt conveyor||500*12m, 4kw||1|
|Ball mill||1536, 150kw||1|
|Slurry pump||3/2, 5.5kw||1|
|Shaking table||6S, 1T/H, 1.1kw||18|
|Magnetic separator||220*1000, 3kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).