Mineral Processing Cases study: 20TPH Beach Sand Mining Plant in India, separate zircon, rutile, ilmenite, etc. How processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more…
20TPH Beach Sand Mining Plant in IndiaRelease time：17 August 2019
Material: beach sand
Feeding size: 0-2mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Main mineral composition: zircon, rutile, ilmenite
2. Raw sand contains no slime and little water
3. Dredgers dig seaside sand directly to the processing line.
separate the zircon, rutile, ilmenite
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Electromagnetic Vibrating feeder||GZ2||1|
|Attrition scrubber||∅1200, 37kw||1|
|Belt conveyor||650mm*12m, 11kw||5|
|Spiral classifier||∅1000, 5.5kw||1|
|Slurry pump||6/4, 30kw||1|
|Slurry pump||150ZJ, 37kw||1|
|Magnetic separator||∅12000, 5.5kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).