Mineral Processing Cases study: 65TPH Silica Sand Processing & Washing Plant in Malaysia, how processing plant configurated and what equipments were used? Read more
65TPH Silica Sand Washing Plant in MalaysiaRelease time：17 August 2019
Material: silica sand
Feeding size: 0-1mm
Raw mineral description:
1. Mineral composition: silicon, SiO2 94%; Iron as Fe2O3 0.35%; others
2. Customer roughly washed the sand and sieved 0-1mm fine sand out.
1. Use attrition scrubber clean the sand.
2. Magnetic separate the iron, requires the iron contend <0.08%
3. The finished silica sand product is used to making mirror, which requires low iron content.
|Equipment name||Model||Qty (set)|
|Electromagnetic Vibrating feeder||GZ2||1|
|Attrition scrubber||∅1200, 37kw||1|
|Belt conveyor||650mm*12m, 11kw||5|
|Spiral classifier||∅1000, 5.5kw||1|
|Slurry pump||6/4, 30kw||1|
|Slurry pump||150ZJ, 37kw||1|
|Magnetic separator||∅12000, 5.5kw||1|
1. Services (installation, test run, training) : the supplier can provide basic drawings and schematic drawings of equipment installation. The
domestic technicians will be provided for free to guide installation and debugging, and the buyer will provide technicians with room and board.
The buyer shall prepare necessary auxiliary materials for installation.
2. Quality guarantee: the equipment is guaranteed for one year. In the warranty period, due to the quality of the product manufacturing,
manufacturers free warranty (except wearing parts).