1. Reasonable structure and small occupation area;
2. High recovery, high efficiency, and precise separation;
3. Light in weight, rust and corrosion resistant;
4. Simple installation and Minimal maintenance requirements;
5. Low operating cost and long operating life;
6. Reliable running with minimal operator attention;
7. Strong adaptability to fluctuation of feeding amount, density, size and grade.
laboratory spiral separators incorporate state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technology. Our spiral separators are made of high quality polyurethane with fiberglass banking and wearable corundum inner surface.
|Outside Diameter (mm)||400||600||900|
|Pitch Diameter Ratio||0.6,0.45||0.75,0.6,0.45||0.75,0.6,0.45|
|Maximum Starts per Column||2||3||2.0-4.0|
|Feeding Size (mm)||0.2-0.02||0.2-0.02||0.3-0.03|
|Feeding Density (%)||25-55||25-55||25-55|
|External Size||Length (mm)||460||700||1060|
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.