Coltan Mining Process Jig ConcentratorsRelease time：01 November 2018
JXSC Mine Machinery Factory provide coltan mining process Jig Concentrators for more than 30 years, focus on the Tantalite, Tantalum, Columbite, niobium and other rare earth ore metals and minerals like Gold, Diamond, Chrome, Tin, Tungsten and Silica sand processing plants.
1 Coltan Mining Process Jig Concentrators Case
JXSC has established a number of successful coltan mining projects for our customers. Here is a complete alluvial coltan processing plant for our Ugandan customers:
- Coltan mine description: Customer’s coltan mine is alluvial type, however, the raw ore contains some big rocks which also have coltan, so we suggest to use a cone crusher crush the rocks under 10mm, then feed into Jig Separators.
- Processing Capacity: 100tons per hour
- Coltan processing flow: Material Feeder –> Vibrating Screen Machine –> Cone Crusher –> Jig Separator –> Shaking Table –> Magnetic Separator
- on-site pictures and coltan process flow chart we designed[/vc_column_text]
2 Description of Jig Concentrators
The sawtooth wave jig concentrator is an effective and energy saving gravity separation device that has found a wide application in recovery for various kinds of minerals. Unlike the traditional jigging machine, The STW jig concentrators produces speedy upward water flow and slow downward flow, so the bed layer is elevated integrally and settled fully with a long effective loose time. As a result, the STW jig machine has extremely good performance for recovery of fine fraction particles.
JXSC jig machine is widely used in the beneficiation of tungsten, tin, gold, diamond, iron, titanium, iron, coltan, manganese, fluorite, chrome. It can also be used for recovery for alloy particles from manganese slag, chromites slag and stainless slag, etc.
3 Applications of Jig Concentrators
Jig separators can used in the following applications:
- To recover Finished Concentrate from ores in which the mineral grains are liberated. Recovery of minerals of various kinds that occur in Placer / Alluvial deposits, or decomposed rocks.
- Recovery of minerals from primary/ hard rock ore, which can be liberated by crushing/ grinding process, i.e. (Diamonds, Color Gemstones, Barite, fluorite, Gold & other precious metals, base metals, ferrous metals, light metals, coal) and heavy minerals of all kind.
- Cobbling operation, to discard waste rock before final processing of the crude concentrate.
4 Jig Concentrators Benefits
- Compact structure and small occupation area
- Energy saving and continuous working
- High recovery, high unit throughput and low water consumption
- Simple installation and Minimal maintenance requirements
- Stroke and frequency of stroke can be easily adjusted
|Model||Area jig||Stroke||Stroke||Feed size||Hutch water||Pressute water||Capacity||Power||Overrall dimensions||Weight|
|60-160||6||1-2||≥ 0.3||1-2.5||1.5||1560× 820|
|60-160||10||2-4||≥ 0.3||8-15||3||3225× 1550|
|JT3-1||3.3||10-47||80-110||20||3-6||≥ 0.1||10-15||5.5||2662× 2000|
|JT4-2||4||7-30||50-125||10||4-8||≥ 0.1||8-16||7.5||4240× 1990|
|JT4-2A||4||7-30||50-125||10||4-8||≥ 0.1||8-16||4||4240× 1990|
Our factory JXSC has an experienced engineering team, which can do jig concentrators design, mining process flow sheet, recommend suitable machine models, as well as provide professional commissioning, training and complete after-sales services for our clients.