Powder Grinding Mill Introduction
The powder grinding mill is the equipment used to grind and process materials such as ore. It can crush the materials into smaller particles, and then supply them to the production of other equipment or the use of various industries. Powder grinding mills are widely used in the grinding and processing of mineral materials in metallurgy, building materials, chemicals, mining, and other fields.
How Does Powder Grinding Mill Work?
After the material is crushed to the required particle size, the material is sent to the storage hopper by elevator, and then the material is uniformly and continuously fed into the main grinding chamber of the Raymond mill by the vibrating feeder. The grinding roller swings outward due to the centrifugal force during rotation, it is pressed tightly on the grinding ring, the shovel blade scoops up the material to be sent between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, and the grinding roller is rolled to achieve the purpose of crushing. The fine powder after material grinding is brought into the analyzer with the circulating air of the blower for sorting. The coarse material falls back to regrind, and the qualified fine powder enters the finished cyclone powder collector with the airflow and is discharged through the powder outlet pipe. That is the finished product. In the Raymond mill room, there is a certain amount of moisture in the material to be ground, which generates heat during grinding, vapor evaporates, and the pipeline connections of the whole machine are not tight, and external air is sucked in, which increases the circulating air pressure to ensure that the mill is under negative pressure. Working in the state, the increased airflow is discharged into the dust collector through the residual air pipe and then discharged into the atmosphere after being purified.
Composition of The Powder Grinding Mill
The powder grinding mill is composed of a host, a classifier, a blower, a finished cyclone separator, a pipeline device, and a motor. The main host machine is composed of a frame, an air inlet volute, a blade, a grinding roller, a grinding ring, a cover, and a motor. Auxiliary equipment includes jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic vibrating feeder, electric control cabinet, etc. Users can choose flexibly according to site conditions.
Features of Powder Grinding Mill
- Three-dimensional structure, small area, strong complete set, independent production system from block material to finished powder.
- The fineness of the finished powder is uniform, and the sieving rate is 99%, which is difficult for other milling equipment to have.
- The machine transmission device adopts a closed gearbox and pulley, which is stable in transmission and reliable in operation.
- The important parts are made of high-quality steel, and the wear parts are made of high-performance wear-resistant materials, and the whole machine has high wear resistance and is operation reliable.
- The electrical system adopts centralized control, the grinding workshop can basically realize unmanned operation, and the maintenance is convenient.
Types Of Powder Grinding Mills
According to the fineness of the material to be ground and the fineness of the discharged material, the powder grinding mills can be divided into six types: pendulum roller mill, high-pressure suspension grinding mills, high-pressure micro-powder mills, straight-through centrifugal mills, overpressure trapezoidal mills, and micro powder grinding mills. Here we focus on the first 3 types of powder grinding mills.
Pendulum Roller Mill
The POITTEMILL pendulum roller mill is a vertical mill that works by compressing the material bed. The pendulums mounted on a star wheel are driven by a vertical shaft. Each pendulum is fitted with a grinding roller that rotates upon its axis. The rotation of the star wheel combines with the articulation of the pendulum to generate a centrifugal force at the grinding roller level.
It is mainly used to make powder (80-400 mesh), which includes an elevator, hopper, feeder, mill, classifier, reducer, blower, cyclone collector, pipes and etc. This kind of roller mill is mainly used to grind any non-metal minerals with Moh’s hardness less than 7, for example, calcium carbonate, talc, calcite, dolomite, marble, gypsum, barite, clay, kaolin, quick lime, and so on.
The material is conveyed to the hopper by the elevator, and the feeder moves the material into the mill house continuously. The material is ground between the roller and ring. The qualified powder goes into the cyclone collector through the classifier with the help of a fan. The air current of the whole system is a closed-loop, and flow circulation in the positive and negative pressure conditions.
- Low vibration with help of high-quality and reliable casting.
- Higher grind-ability with the bigger roller and ring
- Reliable and smooth Performance
- Turbine classifier for precise fineness control
- Higher output and lower power consumption
High-Pressure Suspension Grinding Mills
The high-pressure suspension grinding mill is suitable for processing various non-flammable and non-explosive mineral materials with Moh’s hardness less than 6 and humidity less than 6%, it is widely used in the fields of metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, mining, highway construction, etc., The granularity of the finished powder size can be adjusted between 50 and325 meshes (315-45 micron). Examples of processing materials include quartz, feldspar, barite, calcite carbonate, limestone, talc, ceramic, iron ore, carborundum, bauxite, rock phosphate, coal, and other materials, total about 400 kinds of materials.
High-Pressure Micro Powder Mill
Micro Powder Mill is also called a high-pressure micro powder mill, which is a highly efficient powder grinding machine manufactured on the basis of a high-pressure grinding mill and improving the classification technology of the fineness of the final products. This machine technically solves the difficult problem of the classification of superfine powders, thus greatly improving the classification efficiency while ensuring the grinding quality and output. The finished products granularity of the grinding machine has a wide range, the largest diameter of particles can reach 30 mesh, the general diameter of particles is up to 0.033 millimeters (425 mesh). The finest small amount of material can reach 0.013 millimeters (1000 mu).
When entering the grinding chamber, the raw materials are shoveled up by the shovels and grinded between the rollers and ring; the materials after grinding are brought into the separator along with the air from the blower, and the qualified fine powder became final products and come into the cyclone powder collector, the other unqualified powder falls down to be re-grinded. The circular air returns back to the blower that the above process will be repeated, and the remaining air enters the bag filter in order to protect the environment.
- Compared with other mills, its capacity increases by 10%-20% under the same power condition, and the compression force of rollers to material improves 800-1200kgf under the force of high-pressure spring.
- The size of the final product can be 0.613mm (30mesh) –0.033mm (425mesh). Some can reach the fineness of 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
- Machine for Limestone Powder mill/High-pressure grinder mill meets the requirement of the national dust-dump standard.
- The separator can be adjusted very easily.
- The multi-class seals are adopted to keep the grinding equipment tightly closed.
The industrial hand-held digital Humidity & Tempe…
The portable thickness gauge is an instrument for…
Retroreflective marking measuring instrument is a…