Electromagnetic vibrating feeders are widely used in coal, chemical, metallurgy and building materials. In this paper, I will introduce you electromagnetic vibration feeder from its structure, working principle, installation steps and common fault handling methods.
Interested in? Join in
Overview of electromagnetic vibrating feeder
Electromagnetic vibrating feeder is a kind of equipment for quantitative, uniform and continuous supply of pellets or powders from the storage bin to the receiving device. It is a common equipment for automatic flow operation, according to its structure and installation characteristics, it can be divided into open type, closed type, suspended type and benched type.
Where to buy Electromagnetic Vibrating Feeder machine?
1. Can be adjusted manually and automatically according to actual production needs
2. No need for lubrication, easy operation, simple production and maintenance
3. The feed material does not slide on the surface of the chute, but jumps forward, which reduces the friction between the material and the chute, thus prolongs the service life.
4. Low power consumption, but the disadvantage is noise.
Structure and working principle
The electro-vibrating feeder is mainly composed of two parts: the chute and the electromagnetic vibrator. It is a double-mass point oriented forced vibration elastic system, under a low critical resonance state. The electromagnetic exciter drives the trough body to make reciprocating vibration at a certain angle, so that the material moves along the chute.
Conveying chute specification
The specification of the conveyor chute directly affects the feeder transport ability. The transport capacity of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder (Q) is affected by many factors, such as material moisture, particle size, viscosity, and inclination of the conveyor chute.
Installation and adjustment
(1) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder is generally mounted by suspension. The boom should be installed on a structure with sufficient rigidity. In order to reduce the lateral oscillation of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder, the suspension boom should be placed outwardly at about 10°. For large feeders, a moving carriage should also be provided for the convenience of repairing and replacing the trough.
(2) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder should be installed as a whole, generally not allowed to be disassembled, and it is not allowed to consolidate any rigid attachment on the machine. When installing, leave a certain amount of space around the equipment to avoid collision with other equipment during work. Generally, the space in the longitudinal direction is at least 50 mm and the width direction is 25 mm.
(3) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder tank can be installed horizontally or obliquely. The feeding capacity is proportional to the downtilt angle, but the downtilt angle is too large to cause the material to flow, and it is difficult to ensure the feeding accuracy. Therefore, it should be determined whether it is inclined upwards, downwards, or horizontally depending on the nature of the material.
(4) After the installation, the feeder should be horizontal in the horizontal state to avoid the material being offset to one side when the feeder is working, and to ensure that all the fastening bolts are firmly tightened.
(1) Lubricating oil should be determined according to the place of use and temperature precondition, generally using gear oil;
(2) It should be ensured that the thin oil surface in the exciter is higher than the oil level, and must be replaced every 3-6 months. When changing oil, clean the fuel tank, bearing raceway and gear surface with clean gasoline or kerosene.
Application in mines
As a feeding device before fine crushing, the disc feeder is widely used in the raw material crushing process system. However, the feeding of the disc feeder is concentrated, which is easy to wear and leak, and the maintenance investment is large.
According to our many years of experience, the electromagnetic vibration feeder is more stable. Considering the special place where the raw material is broken, the closed GZF type is more suitable. The electromagnetic vibration feeder has the following characteristics:
(1) Strong vibration and high efficiency.
(2) less energy per ton of material consumed.
(3) Uniform feeding and simple operation.
(4) simple structure, easy in operation and maintenance.
(5) Stable and reliable, low noise, long service life.
Common faults and 'How to'
(1) Unable to start the machine
Possible causes: current short-circuit; poor contact
How to solve: Check the wiring, fuse
(2) Current varies greatly, unstable
Possible causes: The fastening screw of the spring is loose or broken
How to solve: Tighten each screw and replace the spring
(3) High current
Possible causes: The gap between core and armature is large
How to solve: Adjust gap size
(4) Weak vibration
The rectifier is damaged; Coil polarity is opposite; Air gap plugging; spring is stuck
Possible causes: Replace the rectifier, regulating coil,
How to solve: Clean the air gap and remove the objects in the spring
(5) Work discontinuity
Possible causes: Circuit Damage
How to solve: Replace or repair damaged circuits
(6) High noise
Possible causes: Spring damage; Connection bolt loosens
How to solve: Replace or repair springs and tighten bolts at various points
(7) The discharge port is often blocked
Possible causes: Too much pressure in the warehouse opening; Unreasonable design of discharge port
How to solve: Reduce the pressure of small bin opening and adjust the specification and size of the discharge chute.
Vibrating feeder for sale
JXSC, 35 Years of mining equipment manufacturing, provides types of ore feeding machine (vibrating feeder, electromagnetic vibrating feeders, disk feeder, chute feeder, swing feeder, apron feeder) around the world. Contact us for price list and specifications.