(1) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder is generally mounted by suspension. The boom should be installed on a structure with sufficient rigidity. In order to reduce the lateral oscillation of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder, the suspension boom should be placed outwardly at about 10°. For large feeders, a moving carriage should also be provided for the convenience of repairing and replacing the trough.
(2) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder should be installed as a whole, generally not allowed to be disassembled, and it is not allowed to consolidate any rigid attachment on the machine. When installing, leave a certain amount of space around the equipment to avoid collision with other equipment during work. Generally, the space in the longitudinal direction is at least 50 mm and the width direction is 25 mm.
(3) The electromagnetic vibrating feeder tank can be installed horizontally or obliquely. The feeding capacity is proportional to the downtilt angle, but the downtilt angle is too large to cause the material to flow, and it is difficult to ensure the feeding accuracy. Therefore, it should be determined whether it is inclined upwards, downwards, or horizontally depending on the nature of the material.
(4) After the installation, the feeder should be horizontal in the horizontal state to avoid the material being offset to one side when the feeder is working, and to ensure that all the fastening bolts are firmly tightened.
(1) Lubricating oil should be determined according to the place of use and temperature precondition, generally using gear oil;
(2) It should be ensured that the thin oil surface in the exciter is higher than the oil level, and must be replaced every 3-6 months. When changing oil, clean the fuel tank, bearing raceway and gear surface with clean gasoline or kerosene.
As a feeding device before fine crushing, the disc feeder is widely used in the raw material crushing process system. However, the feeding of the disc feeder is concentrated, which is easy to wear and leak, and the maintenance investment is large.
According to our many years of experience, the electromagnetic vibration feeder is more stable. Considering the special place where the raw material is broken, the closed GZF type is more suitable. The electromagnetic vibration feeder has the following characteristics:
(1) Strong vibration and high efficiency.
(2) less energy per ton of material consumed.
(3) Uniform feeding and simple operation.
(4) simple structure, easy in operation and maintenance.
(5) Stable and reliable, low noise, long service life.
(1) Unable to start the machine
Possible causes: current short-circuit; poor contact
How to solve: Check the wiring, fuse
(2) Current varies greatly, unstable
Possible causes: The fastening screw of the spring is loose or broken
How to solve: Tighten each screw and replace the spring
(3) High current
Possible causes: The gap between core and armature is large
How to solve: Adjust gap size
(4) Weak vibration
The rectifier is damaged; Coil polarity is opposite; Air gap plugging; spring is stuck
Possible causes: Replace the rectifier, regulating coil,
How to solve: Clean the air gap and remove the objects in the spring
(5) Work discontinuity
Possible causes: Circuit Damage
How to solve: Replace or repair damaged circuits
(6) High noise
Possible causes: Spring damage; Connection bolt loosens
How to solve: Replace or repair springs and tighten bolts at various points
(7) The discharge port is often blocked
Possible causes: Too much pressure in the warehouse opening; Unreasonable design of discharge port
How to solve: Reduce the pressure of small bin opening and adjust the specification and size of the discharge chute.