XJT(I) leaching mixer(911MPELE1535) is a heat-controlled Laboratory Leaching Test Agitator designed for leaching and agitating slurries. It is compact and of rugged construction for general laboratory or small pilot plant operations. Perfect for gold, silver cyanidation tests, or copper acid leach tests.
This hydrometallurgy test unit is a multi-functional air-injected leach tank reactor with a built-in air pump with a controllable flow and a variable speed agitator/heater.
Permits agitated leach tests at agitator speeds of 0 to 2800 RPM. Uses a digital display for accurate adjustment. Built-in thermometer which displays the temperature of slurry undergoing leaching.
Built-in 250 Watt heater and temperature controller (50 Celsius) for your leach slurry.
Comes standard with 1.5 liters, 3 liters, and 5 liters plastic leach tanks.
Three three size agitators of 31 mm, 39 mm, and 48 mm diameter are included with the laboratory leach reactor.
XJT(I) Leaching Mixer Application
XJT(I) leaching mixer is suitable for wet leaching tests in geology, metallurgy, chemicals industry, and scientific research department.
XJT(I) Leaching Mixer Advantages
- Reasonable design and structure
- Fine workmanship
- Small volume &light weight
- Low noise
- Easy operation and maintenance
- The motor speed can be controlled by the frequency
- Stepless speed regulation of impeller, digital display, accurate adjustment. With Heater, can heat and control the temperature of ore liquid.
Working Principle of Leaching Tank Mixer
The electric chemical agitator rotates at a high speed through its rotor, the liquid among the rotor is flicked out under the action of centrifugal force, and the air pump sucks a large amount of air to produce small mineralized bubbles.
XJT(I) Leaching Mixer Structure
The XJT (I) leaching mixer is a desktop structure, which consists of the following parts: base frame, impeller, sleeve, stirring tank, bearing seat, motor, and switchboard.
XJT Leaching Mixer Technical Parameters
|1||Agitation tank volume||L||1.5/3/5|
Operation Instructions of XJT Leaching Mixer
- The XJT (I) leaching mixer uses a three-phase asynchronous motor with an access voltage of 220 volts and a 50 Hz power supply. When installing the power supply, the main shaft impeller is required to rotate clockwise and can’t be reversed to prevent the impeller from falling off.
- According to the priority conditions of the test, XJT leaching mixers are generally required to be used in groups of 4 units, and the parameters should be consistent to work.
- The leaching mixer is controlled by the frequency converter to control the speed, and the main shaft can get any number of revolutions, from 0-2800 rpm.
- According to different tests, users can be equipped with three different specifications of impellers(Φ31, Φ39, Φ48), and three different volumes of stirring tanks(1500 ml, 3000 ml, 5000 ml). The test can choose the impeller and stirring tank according to the sample volume and liquid-solid ratio groove.
- During the leaching test, according to the pre-established test conditions, the ore sample to be leached is first ground to the required particle size, put into the stirring tank, and the slurry is adjusted to achieve the liquid-solid ratio, and then the head of the mixer is raised, and there is a hydraulic pressure inside. rod up. At this time, the mixing tank containing the pulp can be placed on the base to fix the position, and the head of the mixer can return to the original position. (When replacing the stirring tank, follow the above requirements)
During the test, press the start switch, and the mixer will perform stirring work. After the operation is normal, adjust the slurry concentration, and pH value, add a leaching agent and stir.
XJT Leaching Mixer Maintenance
- Before working, it is necessary to carry out the idling operation, check whether the fasteners of each part are reliable, whether the rotation of the main shaft is falling off, whether the sealing device has oil leakage, and whether there is something stuck in the stirring tank, etc.
- The stirring tank is allowed to work normally at a temperature of 50 degrees.
- After the work, the remaining dirt such as the stirring tank and the sleeve should be cleaned to keep the machine clean.
The industrial hand-held digital Humidity & Tempe…
The portable thickness gauge is an instrument for…
Retroreflective marking measuring instrument is a…