Cabinet-type gold and silver melting furnace is an industrial equipment that melts precious metals such as gold and silver. “Cabinet” indicates that the melting furnace is housed within a protective cabinet or enclosure to provide safety and control during the melting process. This type of melting furnace is widely used in jewelry manufacturing, goldsmithing, metal refining, and small-scale mining. It is mainly used for melting, refining, and purifying precious metals: platinum, palladium, rhodium, gold, gold powder, sand, silver, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin ash, and tin slag. The 1-8kg cabinet melting furnace is suitable for processing small to medium quantities of gold and silver, usually melting weights ranging from a few grams to several kilograms.
- 1-8kg induction melting furnace is an advanced equipment for melting gold, silver, copper, and non-ferrous metal materials;
- Using high-power variable semiconductor module technology, it has strong output power and high-temperature resistance;
- It has multiple protection functions such as overvoltage, overcurrent, water shortage, overheating, etc., with a low failure rate, safe and reliable;
- The melting temperature can be set digitally and has the function of heat preservation;
- 100% full load, 24 hours continuous working ability;
- Rapid heating, energy saving, low smelting cost, high performance-price ratio;
- Cabinet design, small size, lightweight, easy installation and operation.
The basic structure of the melting furnace includes the furnace body, burner, furnace bottom, furnace cover, and other components.
The furnace body is the main part of the melting furnace, usually made of high-temperature resistant materials, such as refractory bricks, castables, etc. The interior of the furnace body is usually divided into upper, middle, and lower areas, which are used for heating, melting, and collecting molten substances. Burners provide fuel and oxygen to maintain the high temperature in the furnace. The bottom of the furnace is the part used to collect and remove the molten material and usually has structures such as slag outlets and iron outlets. The furnace cover closes the furnace body to maintain a high temperature and prevent heat loss.
The working principle of the cabinet-type melting furnace is to adopt the all-solid-state IGBT frequency conversion module technology to generate a strong variable eddy current magnetic field through the induction copper coil, and under the action of the magnetic field, the metal is instantly induced and heated, and the temperature rises rapidly.
|Model||Capacity||Voltage||Phase||Input Current||Output Current||Weight||Size|
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.