Retroreflective marking measuring instrument is a special optical measuring equipment used to measure the reflective performance of road marking. The measured parameter is the retroreflective coefficient rl ‘(or specific brightness) of marking, and the unit is MCD • m-2 • LX – 1. The instrument has the advantages of simple operation and reliable measurement value. It can be used in both laboratory and field measurement. It is the first choice for production, quality supervision, engineering construction, supervision, teaching and scientific research units to measure the retroreflective optical performance of highway markings.
- Imported high-precision silicon optical sensor is adopted, with stable performance.
Light leakage compensation technology to reduce the influence of natural light on measurement.
3. High precision 24 bit ADC chip to collect data.
4. Temperature compensation technology is introduced to make the measurement data more stable and reliable.
5. The product is powered by lithium battery, which can ensure long-time outdoor work.
6. Save 30 groups of test data and time for query.
7. Digital calibration mode is adopted, which makes the operation more flexible and simple.
8. The product has been tested by high and low temperature test to ensure the sampling stability of the instrument in various environments.
9. The product is equipped with high-end special instrument box as standard, which is waterproof, shockproof and good sealing.
10. One key calibration, high accuracy and stable performance.
11. Large LCD color screen, temperature and humidity are displayed at the same time.
Road Marking Retroreflectometer Structure
1. Instrument host
One key calibration, high accuracy and stable performance.
2. Host operation panel
The key operation is divided into "short press" and "long press". Short press ": press the key for about 0.5 seconds. "Long press": press the key for more than 2 seconds.
3. Instrument optical window
How to aim at the measured object? There is an optical window at the bottom of the instrument. When using the instrument, please place the instrument on the measured object and place the window completely within the range of the measured object.
4. Three calibration blocks are attached
The driving direction and calibration value are marked on the back.
|Measurement Items||retroreflective coefficient ( mcd.m-2.lx-1 )|
|Angle of Incidence||88.76°, complementary angle 1.24°|
|Light source Color Remperature||2856±50K|
|Repeatability Measurement error||≤2%||≤3%||≤2%||≤2%|
|Measuring Aperture Area||200mm x 95mm||340mm x 95mm|
|Error of Repeatable Measurement||2%|
|Continuous Working Time of Battery||>30h||>48h||>72h|
|Data Storage Space||8GB||8GB||about 500 records|
|Built-in Battery Capacity||12V, 5.2Ah||13Ah||12V, 5.2Ah|
|Working Temperature & Humidity||Temperature: -15ºC~+60ºC; Humidity: <98%, no frost|
|Size||360mm x 135mm x 125mm||700mm x 135mm x 115mm||705mm x 135mm x 135mm||680mm x 320mm x 280mm|
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.