Davis Magnetic Separator Tube
【Pole Pitch】: 52mm
【Magnetic Field lntensity】: 0-4500 GS (step-less regulated)
【Sample Granularity】: < 0.5 mm
【Application】: Mining, metallurgy, geology, and other laboratories.Chat Online on WhatsApp
XCGS magnetic separation tube is a Davis analysis tube, which is equipment for checking ore in the separation process. It is used to determine the content of magnetic components of strong magnetic ores.
XCGS Davis Magnetic Tube or Davis magnetic tester suit for the laboratories of mine, metallurgy, and geology.
XCGS 50 Davis Magnetic Tube
- The hoop is stable, it is not easy to make the pipe fall off, and the bracket is robust, resistant to aging, and not easy to damage.
- The Davis analysis tube is accurate in testing and providing data analysis, and the magnetic tube controller is safe and adjustable.
New XCGS 50 Davis Magnetic Tube
- The new XCGS 50 magnetic separation tube adopts the integrated structure of the whole machine. It can move at any time. The device has complete accessories, and the user can work after plugging in the power plug.
- Each magnetic separation tube has been calibrated for the magnetic field strength to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
- Stepless linear adjustment of the magnetic field strength of XCGS 50 Davis magnetic tube so that we can adjust the magnetic field strength arbitrarily to meet users’ needs.
- The Tesla meter (Gauss meter) directly measures the magnetic field strength, and the magnetic field strength is displayed digitally. (Changed the disadvantage of using the ammeter to indirectly show the magnetic field strength of the original magnetic field strength).
【Structure】XCGS magnetic separation tube is composed of a host and excitation power supply.
【Working Principle】The XCGS magnetic separation tube（Davis Tube Magnetic Separator） is between the two ends of the C-type electromagnet and is equipped with a glass tube for reciprocating movement and swing. When the sorted sample passes through the magnetic field area, the magnetic part is attached to the tube wall, and it is non-magnetic. Part of it is washed and discharged by water during mechanical movement.
|Model||XCGS 50||New XCGS 50|
|Magnetic Field Parameters|
|Magnetic Field lntensity||2500(200KA/m) GS (stepless regulated)||0-3500/0-4500 GS (stepless regulated)|
|Glass Tube Parameters||Diameter||Ф50 mm||Ф50/Ф25 mm|
|Oscillation Frequency||70 times/min||70 times/min|
|Migration Distance||40 mm||40 mm|
|Sample Granularity||< 0.5 mm||< 0.5 mm|
|Motor||Voltage||220 V||380/220 V|
|Power||250 W||250 W|
|Overall Dimension(L*W*H)||1000*800*500 mm||1000*580*1300 mm|
Contact Us Now
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours. Rest assured that we won’t reveal your information to anyone.